- cold calling
- business communication
- Communicate and collaborate regularly
- business development
- Team management skills
- Microsoft Outlook
- Strong sales & interpersonal skills
Are you a passionate and driven business development manager with a proven track record of growing revenue and building strong relationships with clients? Do you have a flair for creative problem-solving and a keen eye for branding opportunities? If so, you might be the perfect fit for Edbrig, a leading global branding agency that helps businesses create memorable and impactful brand identities.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in business development, sales, or account management in a branding agency or a similar environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- A strong portfolio of successful branding, advertising or design projects and satisfied clients
- A creative and strategic mindset with a passion for branding
- A self-motivated and results-oriented attitude with a high level of professionalism
- A willingness to travel and work flexible hours as required.
Perks of joining Edbrig
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible Time offs
- Best in the market for commissions
- Exposure to the Global market
- Higher growth potential
The job will be starting on a contractual basis for the first 3 months, will be on a commission basis, and looking at the performance of the candidate the role will be changed to full-time.
Edbrig is looking for a business development manager to join our dynamic and talented team. As a business development manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in various sectors and markets
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with existing and potential clients
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals with clients
- Collaborating with the creative and strategy teams to deliver high-quality branding solutions that meet the client's needs and expectations.
- Representing Edbrig at industry events and networking activities
- Providing market insights and feedback to the management team